Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The so called 'Tian Shen Wo Cai Bi You Yong' phrase is so wrong
It's starting to make me lose myself

I once read an article about this guy
Who graduated from his Major
But was not able to get a related job
Worked in another industrial field
Not as happy as he expects
Keep looking for another
Got rejected due to no experience
He sank into depression
And almost lost his mind

I think I'm beginning to be like him

I met up with my old classmate this morning
She brought me to her mariculture farm
Looks like she's enjoying her work there
Feeding fishes, breeding corals
She also mentioned another friend of ours
Who's working for in an animal concern group

I had a deep sigh in my heart

They have a job of their passion

But why not me?

I've got everything!
A driving licenses to get me round the land by wheels to get specimens and whatever
A diving licenses to get me underwater for specimens or surveys or researches
A First Aid Certification to keep people alive in case of emergency
A Bachelor degree that specifies my field when it's now a big concern about environmental impacts

I dont think I'm being ambitious
Because all I've gotten above is not what I'd expected for the future
It just came gradually as I would wanna venture into this path

Seems wrong

DarDar told me real-life stories like Bill Gates
He didnt have any IT qualification
And a school drop-out like him is so successful now

My reply to him was
"That's why I'm such a failure coz I've got my degree"

I could sense DarDar's virtual slap on my face

I'm sorry
I just cant take it anymore
And of coz I understand I cant go on thinking about all this sad facts
But I think I'd become the boy mentioned above

I am depressed

I hope a short getaway can loosen my thoughts

Please, bring me out somewhere

No comments: