Sunday, September 02, 2007

Boring

It's Sunday
DarDar abandoned me behind while I was still sleeping to go fishing
AGAIN

I cant imagine when we get married
Appears to be those typical housewife alone at home

Good thing is
Other than cleaning the whole damn house
Which I will never do
I'm surfing the net

But bloody shit
I always surf net whether I'm at home or not

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Sky's turning grey
Kinda anticipating the rain

When it rains
DarDar cant fish
So he'll come home
Wooohoooo

I'm evil

But who cares

One more week of work before I officially retire from 'hell'

With my new boss implementing work processes & procedures
All of us are in a clearer picture that our BIG boss is incompetent
It's all about quantity but no quality
Even if there's quality
It takes several long steps instead of immediate step for completion

My colleagues are complaining likewise
YEahhhhhhhhhhh

I'm smart
^^
Smart enough to see what's up her sleeve before I falls into her Black-widow trap

I'm craving for seafood
Wanna go Malaysia for a feast, anyone?

No comments: