Monday, October 01, 2007

I just got back from my hair show
Aiyo.. the make up was so thick!
I got a shock when I removed it
All my cotton pads were orange due to the foundation
Me during my hair preparation
I waited for 2 hours before it's my turn out on the stage
& my contact len dropped once I was out
& i was like 'Oh shit'
But I just pretended nothing happened...

There's a professional model out with us
Her poses were really nice
Sigh
I felt so =(
Getting fat & feeling so inferior
I believe I didnt do so well due to low self-esteem

Anyway
My hair was done
& lotsa photoshoots by professional cameraman

My hair is cut slanted
So one side is shorter than another
=)


Nice mah?

I'm surprised I looked good with smokey eyes makeup
But in close contact
The smokey effect is really scary
However it was a good experience
& now I know what makeup to miss
Heehee

No comments: