Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm totally engrossed with the new PSP game that DarDar downloaded
I am not really a game guru
So I always request for 'brainless' games that I need not think too much about it
While flipping through the catalogue for such 'brainless' game
I chose Spongebob Squarepants: The Yellow Avenger
(Spongebob is already pretty brainless, so I guess the game should be as dumb)

When I started playing, I was immediately hooked
It's so fun that I refused to let DarDar play his Innocent Life

It involves lots of problem solving
But it doesnt requires much brain cells
Which is a very very plus point for me since my brains are no longer active for the past few months

But now I'm stuck in this stage that I cant go anywhere

......................

Cant find walkthrough guides too

I'm gonna finish the whole damn game within next week!
Just pray that my dark eye circles dont appear

No comments: