Sunday, April 29, 2007

I sorta scare of going back Malaysia with DarDar
Every second every minute Auntie keep asking me to eat
"Come, eat this, very nice..."
"Come, try this, elsewhere cannot buy.."


Ok loh
Then I also abit very cheapo go and eat loh
& in the end
Ate one after another

I had late dinner on Friday after seeing my parents off to Aussie
& then reached Malaysia at around 10pm
Had dinner till 11pm
& then ate DarDar's birthday cake
& went to bed at around 1 plus
Then next day had Secret Reciepe for brunch
& then had dinner
& then durian for supper
Wah I buay tahan
Heng I still weigh the same

I like to go DarDar's house
Coz it's damn big
& I can run around
Chat with the maid
& sat on his grandpa's OSIM iRobot
Watch his 35" TV
with stereo surround sound
Sleep in his air con room
Wooooo~
But then I'm fed with too good food that I donno if it's a bliss or a bless

Anyway
I made this Prawn Cheese Springroll
Very nice worrrrrrrr~
Saw it on TV
& went to try making it today
Heehee
& it proves a success!

*claps*

No comments: