Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sorry
Have been really busy lately

Brought my 2nd hand Mares Abyss down for Edwin to take a look
& luckily still usable
However needa service that cost about $100+
& I'm gonna bargain for this reg for $300 instead of the quoted $400

Wooohooo
I'm gonna have my own regulator!!

Parents going Australia tomorrow
Sobsob
This means I have to be home more often to take care of house
Darn
No time leh
Wash clothes must spend 1 hr
Cook dinner another
By time everything is done is sleeping time
Where got time to do my things?
Sigh...

Think I better not get married
Cant imagine me staying up late still to do all these

So as my parents go Aussie
I'm going Malaysia
Heehee
Shopping time!
I miss the Secret Recipe there
It's cheap & I can try as much items as possible within my budget

I have a lot of things to do!
No time!
Die
My colleagues are so gonna kill me sooner or later
Once efficient, now no longer
Cant blame
I have 5 hours of meeting for consecutive 3 days
How to sit down to work?

Bad shitty news
I applied for transfer to other company but pending successful application
& the stupid company sent a notification letter to my boss
Die la
Now she knows I wanna leave le
Sure blacklist me liao

Sighhhhhh

May's coming
Diving
Let's be happy for another 2 months
Coz then it's Bonus time!
Probably also resignation time

No comments: