Monday, April 02, 2007

MC today
High fever up to 38.5deg celsius

Told DarDar I'm freaking cold
He said I'm crazy
................

I still worked last night
Actions damn slow
Dr Loh didnt let me go home coz no replacement
=(

Anyway
I'm fine now
Should be able to go work tomorrow

I finally finished my Aunt's website
Took me the whole morning deciphering the command codes
Only to realise I had been using the wrong publishing format all along
Darn
& then after hours of figuring how to load the pictures beautifully
I then realise Flickr is the best solutions
Double darn

Seems like the fever had scotched my brains badly

Know what?
I lost 3kg yesterday for the past 5 hours of being terribly sick
& I think I'd gained back the 3kg now
Sad

Mosquito bites on my legs
Either Dengue Fever or Malaria coming my way
=X

No comments: