Sunday, April 08, 2007

MY GOD!
I'd totally worked my ass off & then slagged my ass off over the weekend
I donno if such hardwork & then snuggishness will damage my whole biological & psychological body or not

Sigh
Working adults are meant to be damaged in this way

Oh anyway
LOTSA UPDATES!

*****
My Hong Kong friend, Tom, came over Singapore
So great to have him around
Well of course I did all his itinerary
Find him accomodation, brought him around & told him where's nice blah blah

DarDar & I met up with him & his friend, Eric, on Thursday night for dinner
& for some sightseeing

& on Friday
Marcus & I brought them to the coelacanth seminar by Dr Tony at Sentosa
Brought back memories of our undergraduate life
& then we loiter around the island for a short while

& I abandoned them to diving in Pulau Dayang, Malaysia

I hope they enjoy the dives!

& when they're off
It's my holidays!

DarDar & I went Batam!~
It was a coincedence that his 2 other cousins were also going to Batam without knowing one another's plans

Doesnt my DarDar look cool with the wind blowing across his face standing under the sun riding on the water?All thanks to my photography skills
LOL!!!

Our resort!
As we loitered around the compound
I thought we came to Bora Bora!
Now we can lie to our friends, who dont read my blog that we went to Bora Bora
Hee

We nua-ed for a very long time since we arrived
Batam is 1 hour behind Singapore
We departed Singapore at 9am
We arrived Batam at 9am
Until afternoon
We took the shuttle bus out to Batam Centre for shopping

I guess A&W survive very well in Indonesia
All other Singaporeans who joined us in the shuttle had their lunch at A&W
Seems like we still like A&W
So why not bring it back?
Oh you know what
The chilli sauce is so hot!
DarDar said it's damn shiok
I agreed with him with tears in my eyesCup corn for only less than 50cents!
How horribly greedy am I to have 2 cups in my both hands!
If i have 10 hands, I'll probably buy 10 cups which only cost less than SGD$5!

Spending money in Indonesia rocks
Paying things in millions make you sound like a millionaire for the day
But then it's kinda brain-cracking coz you have to convert back to Singapore dollars to see if you've a good bargain
We spent RP$155275 on grocery at the supermarket
Which is only $25plus
We got items that Singapore doesnt sell
WOW!

We returned to our resort at 4pm
& went for our dinner at 7pm

DarDar chatted about fishing techniques over the dinning table
While I feast on our 7 dishes course meal munching on my flower crab's pincer
Yummy Yummy!

We then had our spa massage later at night
I think it will be my first & last spa massage
We chose the Stone Massage Aromatherapy
Where they used warm pebble to rub on the skin
I just recovered from my sunburnt
& they're rubbing hot pebble on my new skin
Ouch!
Hot instead of warm coz they also spread a layer of massage oil on the body
So the oil makes it hotter than it should be
I almost kicked the person as she rubbbed on my calf
Somemore I'm having severe running & blocked nose
The aromatherapy was damn wasted

After the massage
DarDar claimed it was damn shiok & kept thanking the person non-stop
I told him I almost died & would prefer to drown myself in the jacuzzi if we ever wanna do spa in the future again

Night fishing!
We caught half-beaks!As if

Never know half-beaks look so ugly out of water
We didnt catch any fishes though
So we went back to sleep at 2am Singapore time

We struggled to wake up at 830am for our complimentary breakfast

& back to sleep after that

After checking out
We decided to waste our time at the beach for some sun tanning before we finally depart at evening
My feet point to Riau Island
A good place to dive
But they no longer provide any diving activities already
Sad



I had fun over the Good Friday weekend!

Yipee!
I <3 my DarDar

No comments: