Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Everyone is leaving
I also wanna leave
Some posts look interesting
But cant risk to abandon my current
Not until I get my bonus

Yes yes
Like those typical bitch who grab money & run

But

Cant blame
Who doesnt die for money?

My friend is opening a position for me
But will still be working in the same current line
Which I'm already suffocating in those tedious work processes
He said I would be having more exposure and allow me to expand
Coz it's a MNC

Sounds really good
But the job title sounds not-so-high-class
& like I'd said
It's the same as what I'm doing

I dont care if I'll be promoted within months or what
The thing is
I JUST WANNA GET OUTTA THIS LINE!

I mean it's good to be given an opportunity to expand
It means that you have the potential to clench more & more knowledge and contribute efforts
Who wont be proud of?

But really
Do you think a doctor working as a receptionist will ever feel happy?
(I'm just illustrating a possible scenario.Characters are fictional)
Feeling that his/her talent and knowledge had been a waste?
Playing more with papers than with chemicals in the rest of the life?

I'm vexed

My fingers kept clicking on every hyperlink
My eyes kept scanning for the benefits
My brain kept racking for a precise decision
I'm almost dying of exhaustion

Leave? Dont leave? Leave? Dont leave?

Friend said if there's an opportunity
Grab it
When it's time to go, go
Just like
When it's time to shit, shit

Damn
I havent been shitting for the past few days
Other than that slight diahorrea I had in Batam after eating the extra hot chilli from A&W and my whole anus burnt like hell

....................

Question: If you were me, what will you do?
Answer: 1) Wait until June's bonus then leave, even without a new job
2) Just go if new job offer
3) Stay and rot until a suitable job is found


Sigh
Headache

No comments: