Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wah lau
Buy 20 tabs of flu medicine
Very difficult meh?

My doctor prescribe me the flu medicine I wanted
Coz the flu medicine my clinic has has no effect on me
So my doctor wrote me a prescription
I headed to the pharmacy to buy
Then directed me to another branch coz they're doing stock-take
Fine
For the week, not free
Today I went to the pharmacy of another branch
Told me the pharmacy will be in at 8pm
& at that time
The current pharmacist is still at the counter
I wanted to ask if they sell or not
But before I could finish my question
The pharmacist shoo-ed me away & told me to come back at 8pm

I was so pissed off
& I said loudly
"Wanna buy medicine also so difficult. By the time can buy already dead"
The senior sales assistant looked at me with embarassment

I dont care!

I stormed out of the pharmacy
Headed to DarDar's family clinic
& bought it there

Knn

All the fuss & time wasted
How many days is my nose still running without the medicine?
I've been sick for 3 weeks
Mind you
Just getting some medical help is just so torturous

*rolls eyes*

No comments: