Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sigh
I have been very busy
Just donno when can I stop being this busy
Cant even take a rest

I had my dragonboat race yesterday
We got 2nd in the 1st heat
But came in fifth in the Finals
Blah
Well I guess it's fine
Coz we didnt have much training in the 1st place
Good experience though

My DarDar came to support me




Went to Night Safari at night
Had 50% discount
& this is my first time visiting it


Very crowded
Way beyond my expectation
I thought no one will come
But obviously I'm wrong

It was very dark
& I couldnt see any animals at all
The only pic that I could take is the otter


I'm kinda confused
How come buffaloes are kept in there
Calling it nocturnal animals?
In fact I'm kinda disappointed to see buffaloes from every corner of SouthEast Asia in a park that I paid $18 for it
I see buffalos for FREE back China

Animal show

I think they should have some new shows
Always Pedro throwing rubbish into recycling bins

I met Jacky Chan!

Dropped dead back home
Didnt go for Dragonboat training this morning
Coz got slight fever
What the hell

I dont think my coming week is good either
I just hope my Batam trip is gona be relaxing

No comments: