Friday, April 20, 2007

Thank *pui* it's Friday
I *pui* *pui* & *pui*

Although it's half day for me
I went to MOM to do something for my colleague
but MOM too crowded
So I went back office
& after that go interview
& was pissed off by the guy
& so I pissed him back
then returned to MOM again
But still alot of people
& so I thought of returning to office to return the things to my colleague
But thinking it's half day
So I decided to go find DarDar
& coz today is our anniversary
I wanted to go buy some of his favourite chocolates
But then that stupid mall dont have
& so I decided to go NIE to find him
which I'm sitting down at his cosy cubicle typing this blog entry

So busy

The interview is at this advertising & media company about scuba dive
I was so glad and happy that I was shortlisted
& when I reached there
That idiotic guy told me he dont have my CV
& coz I'm so busy today
I also didnt print my CV
Then I introduced myself
& he straight away rejected
Coz he said I have no sales experience
Nevermind!
So I replied "If you're looking for someone with sales experience, you shouldnt have call me down in the first place"
He felt guilty and told me coz probably due to my qualification and dive certification that's why I'm shortlisted
What a lousy excuse but I didnt care
He then asked me to send him my CV directly for his consideration

Ah
What the heck

I hate such people
Always tell me no time to train want experience
I qualified in science & i'm doing political admin
I am certified with life support skills & I am not a doctor
What makes everyone?
There's always somewhere of a point to start with!
Even Bill Gates doesnt qualified from IT and he's up with Microsoft

Sigh

Gotta job hunt again

Finally rest day tomorrow
=D

No comments: