Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tomorrow is the last day of my this colleague, S
We used to be quite ok when we first started
Could chat could laugh
But slowly
She and the other people started to bully me
Obstracised me from the team
Avoided me when I joined them in a discussion
Pushing all the shitty things on me

It was fine
I could take it
Although I was very sad over that period of time

Then things got abit worse after one of the colleagues resigned
We had to cover her port folio
& then I started to take up mine

I tried very hard to do things within my limit
But without prior work experience and knowledge
I could not do things up to their expectation
& they hate me for 'screwing' up their projects

My boss had been very patient with me
She taught me alot of things
and gradually expanded my portfolio

My other colleagues were not that please that their portfolio decreased while mine increase
Kinda implying that they're not doing a good job as I started to do
& again, more obstracization

I then ventured and looked for new group of 'possible' friends
& I did

Back to S
She is a very dilligent girl
She knows what she is doing
and she can manage her things to be done tactically
I admire her
But because of how they treated me
We never spoke since I came back from my long holidays in Dec

When I ask her things
She always frowns
& ask me go check things myself

It really pisses me off when it's just a Yes or No simple question
& it wastes my time to go check things out
I know that might be the style of how she explores things
But if she knows the answer
She can share
Apparently
No

I was very angry

Every email that she sent me
Demanded me to do things
Even minor things also must carbon copied to boss

Political tactic

I do not know what went wrong
& I couldnt care
& yes
I did feel sad

Until last month
I found out that she resigned
She did not tell me
I was very disappointed

If we could not be friends
Being a colleague would be least appreciated
But I dont think this is so even

I spoke to my 'brother'
& he told me not to be so sensitive
But I told him I'm just disappointed
Is she so unforgiving if I really had done something wrong?
It's her last few days
Could she be more open & accept me as a colleague?

I then forget about it
& be it
Afterall
I'm the open-minded one
If you dont like me, then forget it
If you wanna hate me for life, be it too
But it's just that I dont understand why so

Despite the inner grudge
We had our farewell lunch yesterday

I feel fine today
Just feeling a bit missy that she's gonna leave
I even thought of writing her a farewell email although I sit in front of her
Afterall
We'd worked for a year

Some hours near the end of the day
It sparked me
I saw the printed documents I wanted in her rubbish bin

HOW CAN SHE THROW MY DOCUMENT AWAY WITHOUT ASKING ME WHEN IT LANDED UP WITH HER?
SMELLY SEA HUM!

This is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

If she hates me, yes, go ahead & ignore me
That's our private issue
Work is work
& throwing away my documents making me unable to complete my task just because she hates me is interfering MY work

I felt both pissed and very sad

My first job
Met this type of people
I learnt

Tomorrow is her last day
Tomorrow is my half day
I guess that is how we depart

I treasure the days we had and learnt together
I treasure the laughters we shared in the beginning
But in the end

Yes
The End

No comments: