Sunday, August 06, 2006

Triple blog entry!
As if I care
Seems like today I wanna talk to myself alot
Alot alot & very alot! (bad grammar)

I was reading my Asian Diver the other time
& came across this article talking about health
I then recalled this schoolmate of mine

She's just a normal girl, I feel so
But she's very liked by almost all the guys
Naming her 'Le Fleur D'ecole'
She was excused from PE for the whole of 4 years
Simply because she claimed she has atrial septal defects (ASD)
A.k.a hole in the heart

Patients having ASD have fatal risk
For intense exercise may cause mixture of blood flow via the hole between septum


Fine
But guess what?
I just got to find out that
She is now a frequent diver
& engaged to a dive master

O_o

Thought cannot exercise?
If running being a normal exercise can kill
What about scuba diving which is known to be a high-risk sport?

CHAO KENG!!!

I feel so cheated
To say I also have heart murmur
Why did I run & run & run to achieve a silver medal during my NAFFA?

Boooooooooo

No comments: