Wednesday, August 23, 2006

People at the clinic is pissing me off
Where there's no problem, why insist got problem?
& when I'd volunteered the dates I can work
Why switch me to dates I cant work?
By giving me reasons saying not enough people?

If I can work on Monday, I'm replacing one manpower
Why refuse this manpower when it's available?
& claim not enough manpower?!?!?!?!!?!!!!?

I so wanna bitch slap them to make them awake

SO brainless

Grrr

Totally pissed me off for days

& as if I'm so fucking free
That I wanna work like that
I haven seen my parents for months!
God damn it
Just because every time I'm home
They're asleep

So what you have family so you cant work at night?
I got no family meh?!

Chao chee bye

Opps

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My parents went traveling leh!
To Korea & back Hong Kong
Good life hor?
Abandon me & brother at home
Amazingly
It's always when we're surviving on each other
My brother does not quarel with me
Hohoho
But still
I bully him

DarDar is kind enough to provide me with dinner almost every night
Coz I have no energy to cook after work

Oh
DarDar said he's buying a car for me for my birthday!
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~
Vrrrrooommm vrooommm

I'm so busy at work nowadays
Ever since that colleague left
Everyone is so drained
I'm so tired every night
But just couldnt sleep until it strikes 12
Cinderella in evolution

I'm going to MediaCorp this Friday
Auditing to be the next most popular actress
....
LOL!!
No lah
Go support Kee in the Chan 8 'It's Showtime' Quarter-finals

Just managed to slack while the team had gone for meeting
Now I should get back to work
>_<

No comments: