Thursday, August 31, 2006

*chokes*

I've been really piled up with loads of work
Working almost 14hrs for 3 days
Can someone just kill me?
Really very very tired

& I finally got some relaxation yesterday

Clinic was reallllllllllllly quiet yesterday
Only around 12 patients for 5 hours
Probably coz of the storm that no one wants to come out
& so I played pinball on the computer for 5 hrs
& I got paid for playing pinball (indirectly)
*giggles*
Until 10 plus
Dean called

"Eh, wanna go JB with me not?"

O_o

& I went at 12am after work

LOL!!!

With DarDar & his younger brother too

Passing through the custom was smooth
& because it was Merdeka Day
The road was so full of riders carrying the Malaysia flag
Zooming pass our car
Showing us stunts like we've never seen on TV before
& we were jammed along this narrow road for nearly 15mins

Dean said
"Hello, this is not custom loh! Why jam?"

BWhahaha

Had supper at the food lot opposite New York Hotel
Ok lah
& had a good chat
=)

It's been real long that we met up with Dean
Think got 4 months liao
Ever since our fishing trip at Changi Ferry Terminal

I reached home at around 2am
Now so tired
But got lotsa work to complete
coz tomorrow is 1 September!!!
& I'll be half-day tomorrow!

=|

No comments: