Sunday, August 06, 2006

Coelacanth(Latimeria chalumnae) - my favorite mysterious fish during my Fish Biology module

& they have this extant fish captured on footage!
After which it was suggested to have gone extinct in 1938...
A fish which suggested how reptiles evolved
How mammals evolved
How humans evolved
Blah blah blah
Due to its huge rounded pectoral fins
& amazingly, it has bones in it

Hmmm...
Afterall
We might probably are fish

It lives 200m deep down in the sea
& protected by unchanged environment
Thus it can still live till now
Due to no driven forces of extinction
Unlike how dinosaurs didnt manage to survive
Coz of ever-changing Earth's unstability

Wow

Oh
Did you know that other than coelacanth
Crocodile, horseshow crab, ginko biloba survived the 'Dinosaur' era?

=D
I'm all so back to my scientific thinking
I miss science
I miss ecology
I miss enivronmental life science

I must find one day to visit Sabah
Get myself being suck by leeches
Scratched by monkeys
Farted at by skunks
Licked by chamelons
Bit by sharks

So exciting
& DarDar is gonna slam my head against the wall for having such crazy thoughts

Bleah

No comments: