Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I just got back from the National Wushu Championship
My mum took part in one of the events this year

Alot of people participated
Got young kids, got old people
Wow

My Mum very noisy leh
Kept saying she very nervous very nervous
Ask me how how how
I -_- at her
Said
"Aiyah...you dont stretch your hamstring anymore lah, later cramp then you know..."
Mum looked at me
"Yah hor.."
Then she complaint again

I was holding the video camera that DarDar lent me
To capture her footage during the competition
Another hand holding camera
But I cannot use 2 machines together
So I forgo the camera
Mum said she brought tripod
But I said nevermind coz her turn is coming next
Oh well...

The entire event was so exciting & interesting
That I used up the whole tape
& DarDar didnt gimme extra tape!
Bleahhhhhhh
I even used up one batt too

I have a very interesting clip wanting to upload into Youtube
But YouTube under maintenence
Until then, people


=)

Mum played ok
I also think the rest also so-so
But I donno how to see Taiji
So everyone also like that loh
At least I know which step is the opening & which is the closing
Mum got 8.48 as her final point
Supposedly she is to get 4th
Which she also got it 2 years ago
But the stupid judge is sooooooooooo unfair
Just because his student is taking part & he was the judge
He gave her 0.03 points higher than my Mum
& my Mum got 5th instead!!!!!!!

LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

& this time
I can confirm she did worse than my Mum
But she won my Mum
BBBBitchhhh

I tell you hor
3 years ago I wanted to take up Wushu
But I very lazy & shy
So I never even picked up a single step
Now I see sooooooooooooooo many kids performing on stage
Showing the Chinese power
I feel so impressed

To make me feel less regretful
I promise to make my son learn Wushu
So as to fulfil my wish
BWAHHAHAHAHAHA
& I'll make Swee Kee his personal instructor
BWAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

DarDar only laughed along

Ok lah
Late liao
Will upload the clip sometime late

Cheerz

No comments: