Saturday, August 26, 2006

Thank God it was Friday
So tiring
But then
Every weekend I also dont get to rest
Just coz I wish to do something that I havent been doing for long

Went to MediaCorp yesterday to support Kee in "It's Showtime"
Their play was very nice
& realistic
All those fake instruments coordinate vey well with the roles
& the sound effect
Wow
& Guess what?
They won the highest point
& got into the Grand Final for $2 million dollars!

O_O
*claps claps claps claps claps*

It was till 10 then we ate our dinner
So hungry
Had meal at Boon Tong Kee at Balestier
& Kilkenny at Liquid Kitchen at Upper Thomson
Reached DarDar's house at 1am
Concussed immediately

& I have to wake up at 720am for work
NOW!!!
Grrrr

I think I watch too much 'It's Showtime' already
Till my creativity juices seem to overflow

DarDar pointed out a new cab to me yesterday
Under the company name - Silver Arrow
& I said
"Yin Jian?"
Then a long silence as we looked at each other
& burst into laughters

Silver Arrow in Chinese is called 'Yin Jian'
& Yin Jian means slutty

Oh geez
A slutty cab in Singapore!

Lame

& while I was sleeping last night
Stupid DarDar was playing Mr Brown's podcast
The 'My Hum My Hum My Hum'
..........................................
'Hum' until I woke up sia

Later going shopppppppping
=D
Still hesitating wanna get my addidas shades or not
Nice hor?

No comments: