Sunday, August 20, 2006

I couldnt remember what I did yesterday
Probably too freaked out by the horror Thai movie last night

I........
went to DarDar's cousin's baby's 1-month celebration
Had buffet lunch with his relatives
& then we went to town

On my way
I fell asleep
I'd already slept till 12pm
& I fell asleep again on the bus!
Geez
Also donno why I so tired

Went to shop
But actually didnt shop much
Only headed to Lucky Plaza for my dive items, as usual
& then to Takashimaya
I bought the Venezia Ice-cream
Not that bad

DarDar then brought me to Ding Tai Fung for dinner
The xiao long baos are so nice!
But I still think those in HK one are better
I, however, couldnt compare much coz I'm not a Xiao Long Bao eater!
I shall bring DarDar to HK & eat for himself
Haha

Then we went to The Cathay to watch 'Ghost game'
Shucks
Scary siaaaa
But the ending was pretty much predictable
& donno why
yesterday alot of ah guas leh
Had seen this guy who has funny long hairstyle
& dressed in tight black clothing
My God!
He has better figure than me!!!!!!
I am jealous
>_<

Donno is it the chair at Tha Cathay kinda sucks
Sat until leg numb
Lucky I never drive
If not donno how to step on the clutch
BWHAHAHAHAHAH

Mummy & Dad are going traveling tomorrow
Great
No dinner for 2 weeks
Gonna be parasitic to DarDar for meals
Heehee

No comments: