Saturday, August 05, 2006

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir/Madam
I dont know who the hell you
Whether it matters to you or not
I suppose it bothers everyone anyway

It was a pretty smooth journey across the causeway surprisingly
But jam starts to build up at the custom
Several observations were spotted
& it left me with great disgust

The alignment of the queue mislead people
Some counters are placed forward, some are placed behind
There's no exact judgement which queue seems the shortest
As the end of the line looks parallel

Being so
It took me much faster to cross the custom than others who'd alighted the bus much earlier than I do
Because I notice this flaw queueing for the counter placed behind

But this isnt so bad

Given the huge influx of people everytime the bus arrives
& the slow forward movement
The hall was filled with perspiration that stinks the hell outta everyone
What is worse
The aircon is not working
& windows are barely able to open

Kids were crying outta frustration
& pregnant lady fanning herself with the almost torn arrival card
Everyone is peeping at the counter staff WHAT IS TAKING THEM SO LONG!

& guess what?
Your staffs were chatting with each other

Hello?
There're hundreds of people waiting to cross the border
Stamping the entry date is to take 1 hour
Why is that so?

If the place is running in a drought
I suggest you save your saliva to hydrate yourself

Here are some advice for you & your staff
If you wish to increase tourisms into your land
In order to improve your national growth rating

1) Upgrade your staffs to work more efficiently
2) Upgrade your entry system & abolish the stupid manual arrival card
3) Repair all your fans & aircon, if best, get the new Mitsubishi multi-system air con
4) Just improve every damn thing which deems morbid

I'm sorry Sir/Madam to sound like I'm gonna hit you with a bomb
But...
Sadly
If it wasnt for the long wait
I wouldnt have been able to spot all your disadvantages, putting shame on your face
Which I'd unfortunately did

I await for your immediate considerations in creating a better environment for visitors

Yours Sincerely
One of the Annoyed Visitors

***********************************************************

Yah lah
Went to JB with DarDar
To get our tickets to A'Famosa

Coz DarDar is a Malaysian
It only took him few minutes to cross the custom
& me?
Fucking stuck for an hour

After I got over
We headed to book our trip
& sadly
All rooms are booked

Great
Trip cancelled

Lalalalalalala

So now
Next plan
TO PULAU TIOMAN FOR DIVING!!!!!!!!
=DDDDDDDDDD

DarDar is gonna take up his Open Water
& soon we can go diving together
Heehee
& when ADEX comes next April in Bangkok
DarDar's gonna get his Mares Pure Vision & Apollo Biofins Pro
Just as mine!

*giggles*

We had Kenny Rogers for lunch
Very cheap!
Only RM$13.90
& then nothing much loh
Just walk walk around in City Square
& then I returned SG
While DarDar returned his Malaysian house

Sigh

Boring
So I spent 4 hours playing my Need for Speed 2
& I have a new car!
Toyota Celica!
^^

Kinda worried
Just got my license
& no chance to drive a car
What if I forget how to drive huh?
Die

=\

No comments: