Thursday, August 24, 2006

Early in the morning met 2 bitches
Fuck!

The bus was so crowded
& both of them chatting very loudly
Die die also don wanna move it
& somemore the air con broke down
It's like suana inside
Totally spoil the morning mood
& all of us standing at the door kept looking at them
& they still buay pai seh leh!
Talk talk talk talk
& still stand there when there's a 5m^2 space around them

In a crowded bus
Given 1m^2 space is a privilege already

How fucking inconsiderate!
As I was getting off the bus
They also dont wanna move aside
& I TSK at them
& guess what?
Those chee byes TSK at me!

HELLO!!!!
You're in wrong
Being so inconsiderate
Standing near the door, chatting
& didnt realise the mistake
& TSK BACK AT ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
WHAT WAS THAT?!

If I have the time
I sure scold them
"OI, KUA BO AH? SO MUCH SPACE DONNO HOW TO MOVE IN. STAND AT DOOR FOR FUCK?"

I was so fuming with anger

When can these people learn about consideration?
When can the Government even stop encouraging how to improve Singapore's growth
& start encouraging how to improve Singapore's image?!
Where's the classic lion icon, Singa, nowadays?
Does it mean that with the 40million smiles we won against Thailand who only gives thousand smiles
You can take down Singa's posters that was once pasted all over Singapore?
HUH? HUH? HUH?!

& I thought SMRT & SBS had implemented new regulations about overcrowding & low bus frequency?
How come I'm still being squeezed at the entrance?!

HELLO!
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE AT THE PARLIAMENT DOING?!?!?!

No comments: