Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My hamper has arrived =)
Left look right look also feel that it doesnt make up to $150
Then again
I could be wrong
All items are from Japan
Packed in Japan
Grown in Japan
Shipped from Japan

Their strawberries are so red that I couldnt bear to eat them!
They even smell very very sweet!
For the first time I have a Japanese melon
We tried the Fuji apple
To somehow replenished Vit C for myself (excuses!)
Very nice!
Unlike those normal apples with those 'ciap ciap' texture upon bites
This is really so apple-ly! (I just donno how to describe la!)

MongMong happily eating our unwanted core of a Fuji apple
In the hamper
There are also 2 packs of apple juice, 4 potatoes, 2 sweet potatoes, 1 pear + 3 Fuji apples (1 eaten)

The potatoes are reserved for curry chicken tomorrow (sore throat still wanna eat...)
Sweet potatoes for DarDar's grandpa
& fruits for family =)

**
Tested my Fujiroid Cheki
Sharp photos

Not bad
Small credit-size photos to be placed in wallet

No comments: