Saturday, February 28, 2009

It has been kinda happening over the weekend
So many activities going on that i cant remember what's up for tomorrow

Went to NATAS on Friday
Initially didnt wanna go coz it was fucking far
Indeed
It took us almost 3 hours to reach by fucking slow bus

It was my first time visiting NATAS
& it was kinda crowded

They even have traditional Korean performances

DarDar & I were walking around & around
Looking for tours in Sabah & Sarawak
Which we'll be heading in May
& there's this girl who was promoting Pom Pom Island
My eyes immediately wide open & exclaimed
"WHAT?! POM POM ISLAND?!"
The girl, shocked by my response, said: "WHAT? YOU KNOW ABOUT POM POM ISLAND?!"
Me: "YES! I SO WANNA GO THERE!"
She:"WAH! SO FAR I HAVEN HEARD ABOUT ANYONE WHO KNOWS THIS ISLAND! YOU'RE THE FIRST!!"
& both of us chatted like we are friends for over 20 years
All over an island

The package is sooooooooooooo fucking cheap
& I'd left my contacts with her so I can bring a group of interested divers over with discounted price
Hohohohoho
So anticipating

I'm gonna see a live one in May 2009! >_<

While we were about to leave the hall after 3 hours of exploration
We were stopped by this Taiwanese who was promoting this wedding package
Both DarDar & I wanted to escape
But they were so persistent

In the end we gave it a try
The person-in-charge was very friendly
& she started to introduce what Taiwan has
& she said Taiwan is a must-go coz she has everything there
Then she started to promote their wedding package

It is by Lishe
They were offering this package that includes a white gown & evening gown for the bride
A suit for the groom
Makeup, hair-do, studio & outdoor shots
5 shots of 18" photos with DI, etc
& 4* hotel accomodation for 3D2N
1 day-tour
at SGD$598 per pair

I initially thought SGD$598 per pax but 2 to go (I was just thinking ridiculous. Who takes photoshoot alone?!)
But DarDar said it's for a couple
& I was like...'WHAT SO CHEAP?'

The promoter must have striked us right through our hearts & mind
& then brought out a form for us to fill
On top of that
She gave me a necklace & a glass photo frame with crystals

The package was so tempting
& I was kinda hesitating to sign
coz I've never pay for anything more than $100 without days of thorough consideration
But given her hard effort to persuade us on such a cheap deal
It's just as hard to reject her either!
So I paid

Although it's only 5 photos
I'm actually more interested to go to Taiwan
Taking photos or not is just optional
But since the package is so worthed it
SO why not?
Somemore we haven take our wedding photos
So a double why-not?
If the package is cheap over there
I could just do a walk-in
& take several more!

Furthermore, DarDar & I even planned to extend our days
Switching over to budget hotels after the 2 nights
& then go sport-fishing & whale sighting

Now
Who needs to go to Altantic Ocean to see whales?

There're just plenty of promotion going on
With my payment charged to DBS
I'm given a free suitcase!

& a free cow neck-pillow when we signed for our Superior plan travel insurance for the Sabah trip at 45% discounted price!

Soooooooooooo happy
Got cheap promotions
& free gifts
It's just hard to deny that someone is fucking poor
So poor that the person is still affordable to travel Tibet & Silk Road at SGD$1888!
CRAZY!

I am totally excited about my Taiwan trip already
& I'm gonna research on it now
=D

No comments: