Friday, February 13, 2009

Have you noticed that the moon lately had been very bright & round?
So bright & round that the newspaper was talking about it every day?

Had been 'busy' lately
In fact
I haven seen my parents for almost 1 week already
& I'm feeling damn bad about it =(

Met up with DarDar's friends on Wednesday night
Had Waraku again! =)
It was a farewell gathering for one of his friends
Who's leaving Singapore for China




After that we went for dessert at TCC
My god
I was so fucking full already!
I ordered a soda drink which kinda tastes like colgate
But actually taste not bad after much sips

I have second thoughts of getting a spectacles with plastic frame

& on Thursday
Fucking hell
I was back to school to set up my amplifier needed for my indoor experiment
It is an electric circuit
& I was told to do it myself
I stared at the board
Having absolutely NO FUCKING IDEA
I repeated myself to the physics Prof & his student
But they insist it is very FUCKING easy

I JUST DONT HAVE A FUCKING IDEA
SO BADLY I WANTED TO CRY!

But in the end
The student started off by showing me how to connect
& spent 3 hours working on it


One staff passed by
& asked "What is this?"
The student replied it's to detect pulses
& I added "heart beats" with a smile

The curious staff said "Oh, you're not an engineer! So you're a biologist! God, this circuit looks very complicating. Even the students in the physics lab now are doing circuits which is much simpler than this!"

SEE?!
SOMEONE CAN TELL I CANT FUCKING DO IT COZ I'M NOT A PHYSICIST
& EVEN IF I AM A PHYSICIST
THIS LEVEL OF CIRCUIT BUILDING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNER!
LIKE ME!

I was so devastated & purposely said out loud "Yes, I have absolutely no idea at all & I was so confused 3 hours ago!"

This is totally ARGH to bits that I have to added 'sourness' to make them realise that 'hey! I seriously need help to get this built but not to build it myself!'

It earns credits and ownership, yes I agree
But this is too 'over'
Do you think Thomas Edison will understand a shit if he is to do evolution like Charles Darwin did?
Or how about Jane Goodall working on radioactivity like Marie Curie?

Now my circuit has been built
But it isnt working perfectly
The student is helping to fine-tune
& yes, thank you
I think I will probably hire an engineer to set up another one for me

I'm not gonna touch on anything outside the field of ecology with zero knowledge

No comments: