Saturday, February 14, 2009

DarDar & I could re-enact Rush Hour few hours ago

We were to attend BreakOut at Esplanade at 8pm
& we only left the house at 7pm
With many many unexpected jams
We reached Orchard within 20 mins instead of a normal 15 mins

We then switched to cab
Same thing
Fucking jam at every road
& our taxi was bumped by a car behind

Luckily
Not serious accident
& the taxi uncle ignored
& back on the road again

The fare was $13+
DarDar gave him $14 & kept the change

We ran & ran
& we reached the door at 7:56:43

WHAT THE FUCK!

Imagine how ungraceful I was in my dress
& scuttering on the heels making all those 'cloak cloak cloak' noise to attract even more attention
-_-"

My first time into the Esplanade on a V-day weekend



Supposed to be a perfect day
Spoilt by heavy traffic jams & unnecessary panic of missing the show

I then realised it is Friday the 13th

Wow
I thought I was in those English theatre!

The boys & girls could really break-dance as if their bodies are feather-weight!

photo courtesy from here

It is damn nice
I admire those dancers so much
Why didnt I wanna do break-dance when I was ages younger?
It's so cool & everything
Just my style

So anyway
The show was funny too
Laughed till got tears

& the beat-box guys were so cool too!

I clapped until my both hands become red
Worth it
*thumbs up up up up up*

No comments: