Friday, December 07, 2007

Woosh~
I was so outdoor today
Headed to NIE in the morning to register for my course

When I reached the campus
I was just as innocent as new born
I looked around for the Finance Department
Which was stated to be at the 2nd level
But when I reached 2nd level
I cant find it!
& only to realise it was hidden behind the wall next to the toilet

What an architecture!

I then went to the Graduate Office to fill up my particulars
First time write 'Married' at status column
Heehee

Wah I tell you
The admin staff was so horrible that I was totally turned off & gave her my most stuck-up look
There I saw her busy attending to another future classmate with another colleague
So I sat at the sofa next to the helpdesk
& one of them just shouted 'YES?'
I didnt wanna say a thing
& just handed her my NIE letter
She then asked for the verification of my certs
& I just passed her the whole file for her to search herself
You think I so free to pull one one by one & then slot back in nicely again just for that 2 seconds?
I think she also sensed I abit stuck-up but who cares!
I ever worked admin before but I bet that I was 101% better than her
If my boss could said I have attitude problem when I have been receiving alot of compliments
I guess she's just shit in shit

Anyway
Went shopping with Michelle after that
Weeeeeeeeeeee~
Been long I last stepped into town
With all the Christmas decoration around
It sure was feeling relaxed
Plus the cold weather
Adding 30% to the 'winter' atmosphere


Met the Coyotes for dinner at Indulgz @ Bugis
The girls celebrated my birthday with me =)
The food were nice especially the Beef Cheese Fries
HEAVENLY!

It was a nice place
Ambience was good
The staffs were really good at keeping it up as a posh place to dine in too

After the meal
We went over to eat Hong Kong dessert =D
Thank you babe!
I love you all
& really really appreciate your time to spend the day with me

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: