Saturday, December 15, 2007

Woooo hoooo
Today is another happy Friday
A post-birthday celebration

After work
We rushed all the way to Vivocity for our night
The carpark queue is fucking long
It is also full
But as it works on one-car-out-one-car-in system
We just couldnt find a lot
& anyhow park
Ha!

We rushed to the cinema to buy movie ticket
Alvin & the Chipmunks!
& then go Starhub take queue number for handset upgrade
& had a quick bite at Superdog

Back at Starhub
I waited for 15mins before it was my turn
But when it was 2 numbers before me
It was damn longgggggggg
& it was only 10mins before my show started!!
I panic siaaaaaa
Anyway
Bought my SGH-U700 =)

Brisk-walked all the way to the cinema
Luckily they're still showing advertisement
& the chipmunks are sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
>_<

I managed to complete 2 out of 3 tasks that I'd set today
Just didnt make it to Daiso to grab a file

Back home
I gave DarDar my SGH-U700 as a surprise gift
=)

Oh well
Just an excuse to get better gift next time..
Haha!

No comments: