Saturday, December 08, 2007

Everything at work appears the same
Other than my first time eating snake
Very tired la....
Somemore raining
Super good to sleep!
So I ZZZ for 30mins

DarDar came to fetch me after work
& brought me out for dinner

I didnt know where I was heading to until I reached Turf City
Sol Playground Cafe...Espanol Restaurant!

Evil DarDar has his plans!
He just walked in the restuarant & sat on a reserved table
I was puzzled & asked
'How come you know which table to sit?'
Then he said 'I got wink to the waiter ma'

Yah right....



The food were served soon after our stupid chats
I gasped
The food were nice & yummy!
I then wondered why DarDar is so romantic tonight...

After our main course
The lights dimed
I raised one eyebrow
Thought they are closing already
& then suddenly
One of the waitress served a slice of white chocolate strawberry cake with lit candle


So I was right
DarDar has plans!
& he planned to celebrate my birthday
>_<




& then DarDar brought out his gift to me

When I read the card
I.....
cried
So touched
& I didnt wanna open my gift coz I scare I will cry again

I enjoyed the meal, cake, friendliness of the staffs and of coz, DarDar
I really didnt expect he can prepare everything today without me knowing!
How loving...

When I reached home
I opened the gift
Ha!
A pair of heart-shaped lollipops & 3 nail polishes
The colors are very nice!

I love my DarDar so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh today
That I'd forgotten all the disappointing moments he did to me
>_<

Thank you Baby
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: