Friday, December 21, 2007

Selamat Hari Haji!

Yah, so much for the holiday mode
It was indeed very fulfiling
Running here & there

Slept all the way till noon
& headed to Sim Lim to check out my FLUKE machine
Which I'll need it for my research project
So we went to Burlington Square for parking

The carpark was packed with cars
& the path was so narrow
& it didnt stated whether it's gonna be a deadend or not
So at this particular deadend
The Yaris in front of us stopped
Gave way to a lorry which is coming out from the lot
BUT
The Yaris didnt check his rear mirror
& reversed hard on us!

BOOM!

Ho sey!
Left side of bumper was shaking
Right side of bumper looked detached
Right side of bonnet was dented
Left side of bonnet was scratched
Car plate cracked into half

Abit of negotiation for the compensation
$500 for the entire repair
& the guy transferred the money to us immediately

After that
We left Burlington Square
& parked somewhere else

DarDar said the carpark there suay

At Sim Lim
My FLUKE shop was closed
So we shopped for a laptop
Which I'll also need for my school

Got an Acer Aspire 4520 at $1414
Cheap worrrrr
DarDar ran through the specs for me
Which I think it's more than enough
& after the purchase
We were entitled to 20 lucky draw coupons!
MY GOD!
This is the most number of coupons I'd ever filled
Wrote until hand damn tired

As we didnt had any food after we woke up
We went to Turf City for Sol playground cafe again

The staffs surprisingly remembered us
DarDar said it was all because of the melted ice-cream cake that he himself wasnt even aware of
Haha
& we were entitled to 10% discount even though we didnt have the membership card
But I signed up for one already
Now an official member!

Dean, DarDar & I went to have supper at Bukit Gombak
& then surprisingly Michelle & friend (Alvin) were also on the way there
So we had supper together
DarDar & Dean had found a new fishing kaki!

Brother is going for night cycling tomorrow
& he wanted to borrow DarDar's bike
We went back home to collect & realised it's too big to fit into the car even after dismantling it
So DarDar cycled back & I drove back
While having lotsa pitstop at bus stops waiting for DarDar to catch up

Amazingly
I parked the car with ease
Ha!

DarDar said it's a tiring day today
Maybe coz he was physically drain after the bike ride
I saod it's a fun day
So many events happened

No comments: