Wednesday, December 26, 2007

This year's Christmas wasnt really anything special
But at least
It gave me an opportunity to try something new

On Xmas' eve
We had dinner at Dean's house
Got 2 roasted chicken, salad, mashed potato, donuts & lotsa alcohol
The guys played mahjong, poker & guessing game
& DarDar got himself dead drunk
Which he fell asleep for an hour before I kicked him awake to go home
& I just watched TV for the whole damn period the guys were playing

I just got back from Orchard

It was damn crowded
Was it like this last year?
Not too sure, was in Hong Kong
Was surprised that Orchard Road was closed for the parade
Got performance too!
We had dinner with DarDar's friends @ Paragon
& did things we had never done before!

For example:
Stand inside the yellow box


Under the ERP
Hahaha

After that we went Hard Rock Cafe for a drink
The live band was cool!

Not bad la
I hope there're better things to do next year
=)

No comments: