Monday, December 10, 2007

Went back to Malaysia on Saturday
& damnit
Our car broke down again!
This time, the air con pumped spoilt
& the conveyer belt was jammed
So when we were driving half-way
The car started to smoke!

We were somewhere near the Malaysian Railway track
& at the same time it is a merging lane
So traffic was retarded by mainly by KPO drivers who slowed down to see what's up
While DarDar & I were figuring out what to do
The gate for the traffic dropped down
THE TRAIN IS COMING!
As there's no cars coming at us
We pushed the car to the very left side
DarDar went up the car to steer while I pushed
Many cars were on the other side of the road
Looking at such a petite me pushing the car
Amazingly the car moved in centimetres
At least not so bad & I still have my pride back

DarDar cut off the coveyer belt
& we drove all the way to the workshop instantly
which cost us $110 for the repair
*sob sob*

After the fixing up
We fetch his aunt, uncle, brother & Isaac back to Malaysia
Smooth journey in
Reached at about 8pm
& they celebrated my birthday with me =)

My Mumy-in-law beside me =)

Isaac & I blowing the candles
It was a nice mocha cake
& I was so full after my dinner + dessert!

There were alot of people at the house over the weekend coz everyone was back to visit Grandpa who just came back from his operation
I rarely encounter crowded family
So most of the time I was in the KTV room watching DVD =p
Well... only for that day

Oh anyway
I'd celebrated my birthday thrice this year
For the very first time ever
I love mine with my girls & DarDar
& am glad DarDar's family did it for me too
I'd also recieved birthday wishes via SMS & MSN
Now that it's over
Thank you all of you

No comments: