Monday, December 03, 2007

Uncle just freed himself from the cancerous sufferings
And right now watching over all of us

2 relatives gone so far
Both in December
My grandma, on my birthday
Thus one major reason why my family never celebrate my birthday since 11 years ago
Now my uncle
Just 1 week before my birthday

I wondered why I have to grieve when I'm supposed to be happy
Then again
Why be happy about growing old?

I also wondered if Mum giving birth to me in Decemeber has crossed the line of people whose characters just clashed with mine
Which indirectly curse them

Actually
I had an instinct that he will be gone in December
But who am I even to confront this to?
As if I'm cursing him to be gone

But guess what
It came true

Mum missed him by 18hours
If he could just hang on for a lil while more

No comments: