Saturday, December 15, 2007

Someone ever said
Marriage is women's biggest gamble

I think that is true
For everything that we do
One step wrong
We could start afresh
However when a woman gets married
Hoping to get all the happiness she is supposed to get & spend her life with
But never does
She has to decide if she is to risk more ahead
or go back and find a new guy whom can provide her with happiness

I guess I'm just blabbering
It's only 1 month since our marriage
But I'm most of the time alone
When I finally have free time and hope to spend time with my man

He's always out with this particular friend
Whom I'm starting to get sick of
As he's always asking him out when HE is free

He doesnt need to accompany his family
But that also doesnt mean my man doesnt need to accompany me too

I am very pissed off and confronted my man
'Is there a need to go out whenever he asks you too? Why is it that we never go out whenever I ask you to?'

Pinch of jealousy there
Over another man
But that's not the point

Point is:
Why is a friend more important than wife?

Every now and then
We will argue over this
& I'm very sick of it
He said I'm restricting him from going out with his friends

I bet to differ

Before we married
He's always there around me
So intimate that I barely meet my friends

Now we're married
He's finding excuses to go out
Leaving me behind struggling with extra work
Just to keep my future family alive

But what for so hardworking when efforts are not appreciated?
I still bought him a handphone coz I saw that his current one is so old
& somemore it's my favourite handphone model in the current market

Fine

I dont think he'll understand how I feel
I dont want a nice meal once in the blue moon to make me feel good & forgive his sins
I dont want anything such as LV bag or whatever to make me happy
I dont want short minutes of meetup such as driving me to & fro work & during sleep


I just want to feel the same as we were sweet couple before

No comments: