Saturday, June 30, 2007

I was pissed
I was angry
I was agitated
I was fucked-up
I was un-me

The dragonboat race was brought forward but no one told me when
So when I was near the interchange going to transfer another bus
They told me to reach in 30 mins time
I rushed to grab a cab
But realised I didnt bring enough cash
I had to queue long at the ATM

I then ran to the taxi stand for the cab
& told the cab driver to speed down to Bedok Reservoir

I managed to reach there before the race
But the team had already board the boat
So there I was
Watching on the shore

So much for the rushing

The team didnt win
Competitors were strong I guess

I felt apologetic for not being there earlier despite the SMS
& I did apologised
The coach still joked with me
But none of the rest talked to me

What the fuck

In midst of anger
I went off

I rushed my way down to stay there for barely 20mins

I wanted to meet DarDar
& so I thought I could just grab a cab to Beach Road
But I waited for 30mins
NO FUCKING CAB APPEARED

I was sooooooo angry
& I cried when I complaint to DarDar

In the end
We decice to just meet back home

Bus 66 always surprises me
The foreign smell is so intolerable
That I had to be blown by the air-con for the past 30mins

Just as I am just 1 level near to DarDar's house
DarDar called me to buy 4D
It was 1747

I asked him why he didnt buy the whole day
& he gave me 1001 reasons
I told him I donno how to buy
& I didnt wanna walk all the way too
Then he pled & pled
& god damnit, by the time he'd had successfully pled
I would have reached that 4D store

Flocks of gamblers lining up
All the way onto the road
As I was searching for the tail of the queue
A bloody red Picanto honked me

$#$%#$%@#@$^%%^$!#$@$^%&(&^$%#%@^&&$#$

I was really very pissed off already
On seeing the crowd
The fucking act-cool male driver could have driven on gear 1
S L O W L Y

& honk simi lanpa?
You are just driving a PICANTO ok?

I ignored him & just walked on
& then this bloodily blind auntie talking on the phone
Knocked me on my shoulder as SHE walked past

CHAO CHEE BYE

What kinda stupid idea is this NETS priority queue?
Being shorter, I queued
Afterall it said priority
But it seems like the CASH queue is so much faster!!
I didnt wanna change queue coz the CASH queue seems to grow longer
Probably by the time I went over it would be my turn at the NETS queue

When it's my turn
The auntie schouted
"4D closed liao"

KAN NI NA BEI CHAO CHEE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For all the time I'd been rushing
& not accomplishing ANYTHING
I felt it's totally a waste of MY time

I felt sssssssssooooooooo fucking pissed off with today
That I screamed at DarDar in tears over the phone
I was so angry till I cried

I then dragged my feet back DarDar's house

Must be a curse from the ugly catfish
That made me unsuccessful
I told you it's a fish spirit

No comments: