Friday, June 01, 2007

I haven blog for the entire week!
I was soooooooo busy that by the time I reach home
It's already 12pm

Oh well
My dive was bad
Worst of alllllllllllll
*cries*
I hadnt been taking my nasal medicine 1 month before my dives
So when I entered the water
I couldnt equalized quick enough
& I had a very bad headache for the rest of the day
I feared so much that I scare I'll have decompression sickness arising too
& I just froze coz the more I move
My head just felt like expanding

Ok 'nuff said
Photos tell it all






Chay Hoon went with me
& then it happened that she's Shermaine's primary school mate
Then it also happened that she's Lye's friend's sister
& then we realised that
Hey! We know one another!
& our trip was fun & funny!

=)

But damn the headache

Ok lah
Now must save money to go elsewhere
Just got back from drinking
Discussed bt our next dive destination

****

I need sleep
I shall update bt my sucky work
Pui

No comments: