Friday, June 15, 2007

Are you telling me that I am not doing a good job for the past 6 months?
What does that alphabet stands for then?
How can I be given a representative alphabet when I was fresh & knew nothing about work flow
and now given a even more fucked up representative alphabet when I had already know the correct work flow?
If I'm so lousy
Why keep me after the year?
I didnt push on when I was not given a pay rise when it's stated in the P&P
Didnt you like to follow P&P?
So why not me?

I am very disappointed by the way you treat your own 'children'
Other 'mothers' could fight for what they deserve despite disapproval
You, however, kill your 'children' by sacrificing us to gain your own pride

How could we not make noise?

If I really do a bad job
I would surely have missed all the deadlines
& landed myself in deep trouble

But I didnt

Giving up my once passion hoping to learn something new
I am now being bitten at the butt instead

How foolish I am

I will fight my way to gain back what I should deserve

I will get myself outta the shit hole you'd prepared for me

Prepare to do some facial mask after I threw that piece of paper at your face

No comments: