Thursday, June 21, 2007

I wanted to do some update
But I wasted 15mins to read something else
Cursiousity + Procrastination = Me

Bleah

Took MC today
Sore eye
Ba jiu ang ang wor~
X_x

Must be some hot guy electrocuted me without me knowing it

Oh
I'm glad
I have some good replies after staying up for 2 weeks to come up with a proposal
& my proposal was being considered!
The Head of Department (whom I hope could be my possible supervisor)is also helping me to see my eligibilty for research scholarship

Woooooohoooooo

Never in my life had I gotten a scholarship
I wonder if Edusave Bursary counted

I can finally take a short rest from all the brain-racking things
& am going to take a longggggggg rest in Aug

Oh yeah
Decision decided

I may not be as good as you think in your field
But I am as best as I am in my field
So let's stop wasting our time

Au revoir

C'est le fin

No comments: