Saturday, June 30, 2007

DarDar finally caught something more than 20cm this time!
But the species is still the same as all his previous

UGLY CATFISH!


It being huge & ugly disgusts me

@_@

I asked DarDar why he go catch such ugly fish
Maybe it's some evil spirit possessed in it
Then he got it out onto the land
Later haunt him how?
Catfish got poison on spines
But maybe he really fish spirit got poison throughout body
How?

DarDar ignored me with a -_- look on his face

My dad still said he wanna eat
I said I don wan coz it's ugly
So I told him to wait for a grouper during his next fishing trips

Hey
SG water got groupers wor
DarDar's friend's friend caught one before
& it was hugeeeee

Heng I never go last night
Or else I sian 1/2
Always kana catfish
At least Andy's 1st fish caught at Kukup was a scat
So not so bad
But DarDar's 2 victory catches at Kukup was a striped eel catfish & a brackish water Malaysian catfish

Hail DarDar as Catfish King!

Oh anyway
Now that fish is outta my house for slaughtery
No sight of ugly fish anymore

Time to go for my dragonboat race later!

No comments: