Thursday, June 28, 2007

When is my last time being happy at work?
Hmmm...
Today, I guess

Early in the morning
I recieved a 'Thank You' card
It's from one of the staffs thanking me for helping her with her financial issues for the past week
She even gave me Ferrero Rocher
=)

Few hours later
Another staff called me to discuss something she couldnt decide
She's left with only 3 days to decide
I explained the possibility to her if she chose not to
& also suggested a way to help her
She said
"Cynthia, thank you very much. You're not only a [Whatever Dept] person... you're also a good counsellor."

I felt good to have helped her

Sometimes
I felt that my minimal help is not that significant
But it could really solve someone's problem
& in return
They appreciated my help

*smirk*

How ironic
My staffs appreciated my work when we only met or spoke on phone once or twice
My supervisor didnt appreciate my work when we meet everyday

Ha

Ha

Ha

...............

It's just hard to be good person in the working society
Unless
You can polish their apple until sparkling clean

=|

No comments: