Sunday, June 10, 2007

Great!
My 2 professors had agreed to do the referee report needed for the application
NOW i MUST think of my project proposal
Cant procrastinate anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Saturday went to have buffet lunch with my dive freaks!
Thanks Mun Hoe for inviting us & enjoy this lunch
It was sooooooooo grand that I was very impressed with the atmosphere
& it isnt too expensive if I could give it a 9/10 rating

We went to Equinox at Swissotel
My first time stepping into this expensive hotel
Let alone to even have a meal there

We travelled up to the 69th storey
& it had wonderful view!
So much better then that at UOB centre!

The food rocks
It is so fresh
We 'chiong' the cold crabs, osyters, sashimi and sushi


Best of all
It has free flow of fois grais
*yummy*
The Spartans dug in

It was really good
Especially if you love raw food
The desert is also nice
DarDar grabbed like 60% of the peach pie from the counter
x_X

After the meal
All of us couldnt resist taking photos
Nice hor?

Not bad for a meal gathering
Normal price of $48+++ per pax
But we only paid less than $30 coz Mun Hoe got discount
Woooooohoooooo~~

I'm eating too much of a good food already
Fats accumulation around waist

It's time back for fishball mee

No comments: