Thursday, June 07, 2007

KS from one of the local Uni came to look for me regarding my FYP in HKU
Apparently he is also doing a similar project like mine
& hope that I could guide him & assist him to plan
After a 1.5hr's discussion
He got his focus

I'm glad I could help him after all these years of isolation from Environmental Science
But looking at his smiles and the acknowledgment
It proved that my heart is still heading back to where I wanna be

I think it's time to move on

If I leave in Aug to start looking elsewhere
I will miss my $3K plus bonus in Dec
If I leave in Dec to start school
I will not get my $3k plus bonus also

So....
Should I leave early & plan wisely?

I'm now having 3 options
1) Go NIE & be Science teacher
2) Take up MSc
3) Go overseas to work

In fact
I'm currently working on point 3
Hopefully I'm being recognised somewhere out there

If not
Point 2

and worst
Point 1

Do you know that Malaysia wants me?
I want them too despite my salary being halved
But it's the damn work permit that they cant issue

What the fuck

Here MOM approves whatever nationality

I just wonder why
It's never me

Sucks

No comments: