Monday, July 02, 2007

HENG AH!
The 4D number didnt come out
Although we missed by 1 digit

The weather was so weird on Sunday
Afternoon was hot like siao
I almost walked around naked

But I didnt

Went fishing with DarDar & Dean at Labrador Park


Then the big big Star Virgo passed by
Really very huge woooooorrrrrr



The passenger aboard were waving at us
Gave me a very deep impression of Titanic......

Hmmmmm

I'd like to try on the giant sail too
But I scare it'll become like Titanic

Bleah

Then today
I had fever in the morning

My eyes were so hot that they wanted to close every minute
Hot tears feel so weird

& luckily I always have medicine in my bag
& so I gobbled 2 paracethemol

I just returned from my Rescue Diver theory course
Now I'm so lazy to do researches
Haha

& Wed I needa meet up with my MSc supervisor
Die
Haven do research
>_<

No comments: