Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'd missed out my Triple Seven Day
Ha
07 07 07
What a nice number to get wed

& so did my DarDar's ex-tutor

He held his at Labrador Park
Solemnization & banquet all in a day

The place is great
The atmosphere fits very well

Nice bouncy cushion for my ass
The solemnization to be done in the glass house in the midst of the swimming pool!
Long time never self snap liao
Rolls Royce up close & personal
*muackz*
In the restaurant..
The couple =)
I like this glass plague with pic laser-ed in it
DarDar signing the autograph book
The solemnization started

Oh
I thought the solemnization takes a long time
But it was only a few minutes
& when the couples said their vows
I almost teared

It's so touching

Imagine when I were to cry like fuck when I am to say that in 4 months time

Banquet started right after
& the montage that my DarDar did!

Food was alright...
Tried not to eat so much
I'm on diet!
Will go for extreme exercise when I quit my job totally

Anyway
So the rest was just about food & drinks
Games & kisses

Poor Roderick was toasted to OUR heart's content


I bet that was like 5 litres of mixed liquor in it

DarDar drank along with him
& he puked his whole stomach out back home
Dropped dead right beside me while I enjoyed my Live Earth Concert

I'd attended 3 wedding banquets so far
Seeing new couples becoming together makes me feel happy
& soon it's my turn

We shall see how it goes...

No comments: