Monday, July 16, 2007

Tired ahhhhhhhhhhh
My whole body is aching now
=(

Had my rescue diver course over the weekend
The journey to Dayang was torturous
The currents were so fucking strong & the boat rocked from side to side
Us all sleeping in the bunk felt nauseous

When we reached Dayang, it was around 530am

1st dive at 10am
The dive was ok until we surfaced
& that's when our assignment started

Stella act as unconscious breathing victim floating on the surface
Sandy & I looked at each other
& jumped in with the buoyant to rescue

Die la
Never check breathing
& poor Stella knocked her head here & there coz of surface waves
& I pushed her up onto the boat
Blah blah blah
Then Stella woke up
& said:"Who taught you to touch people's breasts when you rescue? I was molested by you all over"
Me replied:"Rescue people where got care touch where one..."

We just laughed

2nd scenario on panicked victim overboard
Sandy & I jumped into water to rescue
Siao liao
By then both of us damn tired loh...
So ....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

We almost 'killed' the victim

Rescue breaths on surface is tiring
I couldnt jump up to provide the breaths
& kept kana scolded
=~

At our 3rd dive
Sandy injured her knee when she was trying to swim to take photo of a big porcupine fish
Despite injured, we still continued to swim abit to take pic of a giant triggerfish
& we surfaced
Coz Sandy felt it's too painful

Upon onshore
She had 4 punctured wounds on her kneecap
But didnt know what that was by...

We skipped night dive & went for dawn dives
We had to check the tank pressure one by one coz it was not refilled!
& when we wanna enter the water
Sandy forgot to bring her fins
x_X
So she borrowed someone's fins who left it on the shore

& so we entered
Half way
Sandy ascended
Her camera flooded
& then the remaining three of us went leisure for a while
Until I spotted them
As I signalled to Damien
Damien kana Crown of thorns on his kneecap

Crown of thorns is venomous
But luckily Damien's wound wasnt as bad as Sandy's

So the next day's dives
I was alone
& my last scenario was havoc
I was so unprepared
& so theorectically focused
That I realised I wasted time

It wasnt about assessing on the spot but is like rewinding what's the step A-Z before acting on it

I would say that I performed badly
Was abit disappointed with myself
=(

But first of all
I was not even prepared to take this course as well
Due to time & other sorts
But at least I learnt how such scenarios will look like
If it ever occurs

Over the weekend
It's been a good one
Though lack of some encouragement expected
A bit demoralisation still exists

& best thing of all
I LOST MY COMPANY PHONE!!!!

kana sai
Die liao
Donno have to pay how much
*sobz*

No comments: