Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Feels so good to be NOT working
Ahhhhhhh...

Just one more month

Went fishing with DarDar & friends last night near Woodlands Checkpoint
Got other people fishing
As well as a pair of couple quarrelling
Screaming at her boyfriend why he went to watch RA show

@_@

Kinda exciting
Coz after the big hoo-ha
The 2 of them held hands and left

ZZZzzzzz

No fish at all
Bored like shit
& also damn sleepy
Until 1am
We decided to call for MacDonalds delivery

Oh yes
They even send it to the damn ulu place that we were at

Slept for few hours & then have to wake up to think of a proposal!
Die lahhhhhh

I donno what to propose
& I also donno if my proposal meets her idea
Later I came up with a damn sucky one
Scare she dont want me to be her student anymore

*sob sob*

Ok, i better get going
Ciaoz

No comments: