Friday, July 06, 2007

Siao liao
The responsibility in taking up further dive skills are damn huge!
Now I will have to save people in the water

But
I'm proud too
It really needs lotsa patience and courage to go for it

Imagine you cant even save yourself and yet wanna save other people

Just now had my pool session
Not bad
Edwin said I performed good

After rescuing the diver in the water
I have to bring the victim up onto the boat
So I must learn the right techniques to get the person out successfully

Edwin be victim loh
Big muscular guy
& he's so heavy!
But I still managed to

Edwin only warned me not to crack his back

BWAHAHAHHAHA

Oh well
Shall see how it goes next week
Hope they dont te-gan me until I am the exhausted victim needing rescue

I still haven read my manual to prepare for my written exams

So many things to do!

On the other hand
My Msc application is now 70% completed

Excited

No comments: