Sunday, May 20, 2007

Uncle Ringo is here!



I was pestering my DarDar to go with me
Coz the previous time I went with Malik
We won 2 giant Snoopy
& I wanna go again to see what I can win
But it isnt that crowded as compared to few years ago
So I also dont dare to play any games

=\

Then went to walk walk Pasar Malam again!
-_-
This time
Lionel went with us
So we stayed abit longer to chat

DarDar made brownie on Saturday
Coz he was craving for that from Outback Steakhouse
But I was complaining I'm too tired wanna go home
Heehee
So he bought those brownie powder from Cold Storage


Not bad lah
Although I lao-sai-ed abit in the morning
LOL!!

Nah

Had my dragonboat training today
Been going for thrice this month
& couldnt commit for next week and next next week
=|

Competition coming soon
So training was quite fierce
& after the training
The coach approached me
& complimented that my strokes are quite good!
Got improvement!

WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It boosted my morale abit

I can still achieve something else
Not bad mah..........

I'm awaiting 25th May
DIVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*Swims like a mermaid*

No comments: