Saturday, May 05, 2007

Blah
Finally the week is over
I just ended my Dragonboat training
& Hell I'm dead tired

But what the heck
After a 10mins doze in the bus
I'm now all cleaned & dressed to go shopping later
=D

Work on Friday was abit... roller-coaster-ly
My staff emailed me to count the balance of their funds for them
I was like 'Your funds you ask me count?'
But bo bian
In the end I went to find my boss
& my boss counted for me
But both of us could only come out with the expected breakdown
& I just replied her with it
Fearing that she might not be happy coz I didnt provide exactly what she wants
In the end
I recieved a big 'Thank You'
I felt relieved and happy

Then in the afternoon
I recieved a call from the receptionist saying someone is looking for my colleague
So I told my colleague to attend to the person
& when she's back
She told me that I should be the one attending coz I'm the one in charge
& I said but I was told it's yours
She just insisted that I should go out
Ok fine
Come to think of it
If she finds me so
Doesnt it make me the 'receptionist' for you guys?
I was so disappointed
This is so minor
Whoever could attend just attend
Must it always be black & white?
& why me being the one to be nagged at while I'm just helping to pass the message?

Sigh

I so wanna kill my brother
He finished his canned food
Asked me buy but I refused
When I reached home
He said I finished his food
So I must buy back
I told him I dont even have the time to be back home to eat
How the fuck can I eat your fucking canned food?!
If I have the money I wont even eat canned food
Which is very true
& that's why I dont have time to dine at home
How can he blame me?
He forgot he ate it & said me
I tried to explain to him it's not me
He said
"Ah.. wanna cry already lah? Those pathetic voice"

CHAO CHEE BYE

My brother is such an ass
The whole washing machine is full of clothes
He doesnt bother to on it to wash it
He plays his fucking Diablo the whole day
He doesnt boil water
He doesnt wash the dishes
& in the end
I have to do everything after work
& that is a bloody 7pm
I am already very tired!

Told him to help water the plants
He said "Why me?"
& I asked him to help coz I needa cook
He said "Always me"
I told him
"Fine, later dont eat dinner coz I'm cooking it"
& he didnt eat the dishes but plain white rice

EGO!!!

I fucking hate guys with ego
KNN

I donno why I'm so pissed off while typing this
But I am very pissed off by the fact that he is so egoistic!
& my DarDar is also so lazy playing games as well!

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

M
E
N

I dont wanna get married liao

No comments: