Friday, May 11, 2007

I cant sleep last night leh...
Aiyo
I think coz I played too much games at Settlers Cafe last night with my Coyotes

The Settlers Cafe is located at this secluded part of Holland Village
& they have Ladies' night too!
So we had 2 hrs of games & dinner for only $12.10

So many games that I'd never seen before
Let alone to even heard before

Some toppling game that tests our agility
My Hoot-hoot
Jenga


Still got alot ahhhh
Played until my brain so active I cant rest

So i think next time cannot havoc during weekdays
I'm so deprived of sleep already

Die

Tomorrow got dragonboat training too
Physically & mentally drained

x_X


**************

MY DARDAR PASSED HIS TP TODAY!
FINALLY!
MUST BE MY MASHMALLOW CHOCOLATE!
YEaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now we can buy car le~

Honda Jazz
Here I come!

No comments: